Monday, October 15, 2018

Pup-i-scream

Yes, this is ice cream for your pups... or as my pups know it, "PuppyScream"!  I scream, you scream, we all scream for pup-y-scream!

Knowing how dogs totally love these ingredients and I never ever get through bananas before they are over-ripe for me, I decided to make my spoiled pooches a great cold treat.

Mash together in a large mixing bowl:

2 over-ripe bananas (frozen-thawed are fine)
an equal volume of whole organic yogurt
1 heaping teaspoon of all-natural peanut butter; crunchy or smooth

Once mashed, pour into polystyrene containers to the depth of ¾ inch or there about and freeze. When I pull out a new frozen container, I remove the pup-y-scream and cut it pie-style into eighths with my big chef's knife. The pup-y-scream warms enough in just a few seconds to easily remove it from the container and if you are quick, nothing freezes together.  Each batch then produces 24-32 pieces, depending on my starting amounts.

Talk about love your dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spicy, Ecclectic, Veggie Friendly